Sunday 29 July 2018

Crafty Corner Designs

The name Crafty Corner Designs, where did it come from you may wonder, well the answer is fairly simple. When I first began my foray into knitting and crochet, 9 years ago, I was living with my parents and had only a corner in my bedroom for my craft area, thus the Crafty Corner was born, as I became more confident with my crafting skills and began designing little patterns of my own, I added the ‘Designs” part of the name, and it has stuck ever since.

Though no longer confined to just a corner, I have my own cosy little room with plenty of space and storage for my crafting supplies and enough room to expand to a new hobby of sewing in the not to distant future.



Most of my crochet and knitting that I do involves; small lap blankets and baby blankets, baby clothes, beanies, gloves, soft toys, and home decor items. I hope to start marketing these items soon at a local, monthly market located just a few hundred meters from the house I share with my wonderful and ever suffering partner and our little house panther (black cat) Vegemite.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, in whatever little corner of the world you may reside and I thank you for starting this new blogging journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment